Lif3 is full of bLu3s

Monday, October 11, 2004

Swing Up & Down

Still staying up despite being a bit tired today, just got had my shower & got off the phone. Had an interesting conversation with Dad & Mum.
Anyways, today's mood was a bit like on a swing, was happy at the moment but then was a bit moody later. Got my pay today(Sunday) my first $100 earned from my own sweat, ahahaha. Started working on Tuesday(no pay, =/ ), then the following days, Wed, Thurs, Fri were only half pays, considering I'm still only training, but today(Sunday) I went solo, ahahaha, not too bad I suppose. Well, looking forward to the following weeks as classes will start and I have to work at the same time, and most importantly, accompany my 'u know who' =9. Hehe.
Miss miss ' ' >_< so much. Anyways went over to ' ' place for dinner. 1st time tried ' ' cooking. Quite nice =) haha. Was really really happy and I suppose I had a great time! (Big smiles)
oh well, talk about bad luck, today is really an unlucky day, played WC3 with friends(AT = Arrange Team) lost 5 games in the row, I suppose maybe I wasn't really concentrating and was tired, so it is my bad, (Sorry guys!Won't happen again next time =(, promise!) Dropped so much in the ladder, a few tenths in the rank, sad, so sad. I suppose that's life.
Hmm, that's all for now. Tired, sleep (-_-) ZzZz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home