Lif3 is full of bLu3s

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Answering a Call

Phew...Been ages since I last posted, got my mind slipped off a lil bit for the past 1 month, wif finals, then there was Chinese New Year, then work. This year, well, I celebrated CNY away from home, not exactly celebrated it though but yea, I had dinner wif my boss and my colleagues wich is kinda fun. The fact that it is the 1st time I have a "family dinner" outside so I suppose that's something new. But as always, CNY hasn't been the most interesting for ppl like my age. Well, mebe it's only just me. If I'm not mistaken I did mention in my previous blog that the feeling and atmosphere of celebrating CNY is not there anymore, back when I was a child, I was always so looking forward to CNY but now, nah. Never happen.

Another lonely Valentine's Day, hahaha, like always =b but it's good. Spent some quality time alone, hahaha. Oh yea, almost forgot, got my results like ages ago, well not too bad, not suprised and most importantly never felt any difference from b4, passed all my subjects and hehe, averaged of a distinction =b but yea, as I said, nothing special.

Finally, new semester, new hope. But I'm still in search of life's goal. Wat is ur goal in life? Sometimes makes me wonder, what is the purpose of ur existence? (Too much Naruto =b)
Well, that's a question for every1 to think about. That's it for 2nite.

Lilben

1 Comments:

  • Yo dude... same here!! CNY is like getting distant from me already. Even back home with some ang paus, I don't feel as excited as years before.

    And hey lengchai, with your killer face and tight asss... I am sure a lot of bees flying around!! Go socialize more and show off ur tight ass!! This year is the so-called love year for rats wei, grab ur opportunity. :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home