Lif3 is full of bLu3s

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

1st Day...

Exams..
First day of exams...started badly. Choked right before the exams, head was spinning badly during the paper and all in all, did not really prepare well for the paper. That sums up the whole semester.
Fingers crossed, I will probably get a CP for this one, or else you-know-what grade.

Irony...
Received an e-mail from my uncle earlier yesterday night. Says
"Just to let you know Girl gets MU Law. All her hard work of studying paid off."
"Boy, good luck in your exam."

Such a simple e-mail, but it holds lots of meaning in it. The more I think about it, the more it hurts me. It hurts me so much that...I feel like I don't deserve what I have at the moment...

So I decided to chat with my cousin sister = Girl. Congratulated her. And asked her why Law? Was quite surprised actually. Says she is interested. I guess interest plays a very important role in our daily life especially in what ever we do. Interest in studies means will excel in studies? I believe so. We had a normal conversation and talked about how's life, studies etc...and starts talking about how I should enjoy my life as a student etc etc...it's really ironic really, my cousin sister giving me all the advice. She said something, which is sad but true, goes something like this "It's sad that you have taken the road that you are not suppose to". It's half the truth really. I want to do this but it has taken too long for my liking. 1 more year really, not long a distance but still some time away, that's if I pass everything this semester. Next stop, second paper on Thursday. This one shouldn't be a problem. Friday one would be a bit troublesome. Will see how it goes. Time to prep for them.

Pic of the day
Look girlish? Hmm?









Better now?









Signing off,
Disappointed Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home