Lif3 is full of bLu3s

Friday, August 18, 2006

Miscalculate...

Sigh, I felt like shyt...yet again I failed to hand in my assignment on time, which worth 15%. I misjudged the time I need to complete it, so farking gee gee. And I thought it was due end of the week, Sunday instead of Friday. "thought" "assume" screwed me...am I forever stuck with this problem? I spent all my time on the assignment for the past few days but yet...I guess I need to start ASAP next time. Not really into anything lately, farking depression FTL.












ben

2 Comments:

  • Assignment due on sunday?
    please la where got like tat one?
    But i did miss my last exam in my uni... almost not get to graduate on time! (it was the easiest paper ever!)

    By Blogger moo, at 5:07 PM  

  • 8( I used to have assignments due on Sunday >.<

    By Blogger Ben, at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home