Lif3 is full of bLu3s

Monday, July 04, 2005

Such is Life...

It is always nice to have sum1 to remind u to update the blog every now and then...hence, I am writing this blog now...the problem is, it's not tat Im lazy to write, just that, everytime when I feel like writing, it all spilled in a different form, like, a simple chat wif a random person at the supermarket, or a simple smile at a random person...just makes the stuffs in me head go away. Sometimes u wonder, things like tis wade away so simply but not all the time. Sometimes it bugs u so much, u just feel like killing urself. Well, on a few occasion, it happened to me. There is so much things out there tat I dun understand, n ppl fear things tat they dun understand but I dun, I dun even bother. I just wana get on wif my life, not to be distracted by events around me. Hence, the isolation. Surprisingly, I felt like writing 2nite, just a number of things tat I have to make it clear. It might be a shocker but some how, I lost interest in something lately, or shud I say recently. Something which is so dear to us teenagers or young adult and some who are prepared to die for it. Well, I will not mention wat this 'thing' is..but perhaps, my readers wud hav guessed wat it is. Im tired of this 'thing' and somehow couldnt take any more of it. Perhaps....perhaps is time to take another long break from 'it', but some ppl wud say it is plain stupid. Alrite, take a break from this whining...

Results are out since a few weeks ago...not too bad, as expected since there is not much expectation on me to do extremely well...happy but not quite when I look at me mates did so well. *hint hint for next semester* Still im stuck here, suppose to be back in Msia now. Was looking forward to go back after my results came out but still, yet to receive news from University about my situation which is kinda pissing me off...I miss the food, the atmosphere, my frens n most importantly, my family....

bah...now Im stuck again, ran out of words. There is this issue about how I overcome loneliness -_-, I met tis interesting lass and somehow, tis lass kept askin me why am I not lonely -_-, I was totally speechless. Guys at our age, or mebe put it nicer, young man, spent too much time on other stuffs bsides goin out wif gals. In my opinion, tis is truly natural. Say, for myself, for the past 7-8 months, I have been spending most of my time in my "virtual world". At other times, I go for classes, study *cough*, work n play soccer. So sum1 must be wondering, wher the hell is the time for gals...I say, NO, no time for gals >.< or sometimes I say, erm, who's interested in a guy like me? haha...tat answer just put off the next few questions. Then, comes the next issue, will u hav time for other stuffs when u r goin out wif a gal? I say, the gal has to compromise -_- well, relationship is about compromise, if there's no such thing, relationship = dead, agree? hmm, I think I will get thrown wif tomatoes and stinky eggs =b. K K, let's see wat are my priorities at the moment, 1. Study? *cough* 2. Soccer 3. Work 4. "virtual world" hmm...only 4? o ok, 5th one shud be gals..but hei, even the Study part seems out of place, so wat r the odds of me havin the 5th priority? Sigh, such is LIFE. So relationship is a NO-GO at the moment.(I guess every1 noes wat the 'thing' is now =b) but alas, life is so unpredictable, the next thing u will notice me holdin hands wif a blondy on the street in Adelaide. *Woohoo, as if*

o well, I guess that's enuf 4 2day, su-mi-ma-sen, ja!

ben-zy

2 Comments:

  • Ahaha... I used to think like you with some of the stuff. With so many things going on in my life, how am I supposed to hv time for any more girls? After a while I realize, hmm... Maybe internet is not that important to me afterall. There are always times where I am so bored doing things that I do everyday, that I just hope to talk to someone. Some special one. :)

    Maybe you just haven't find your destined other half. :) The other half that is made to match you, that you are made to match her too. Some girl who would bring out the best in you, and makes you be the man you should be.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:01 AM  

  • Cheers! :) You know, you don't have to waste your time to think about all this, when time has come, you will know what is really important for you. But it's good to have some idea tho.

    By Blogger moo, at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home