Lif3 is full of bLu3s

Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm Back!!! ... to Soccer!

I played soccer today!
It was really embarassing, I played worse than the first time I touched the ball when I was a kid. My reflex was slow, my movement was slow, everything was shyt. But still I manage to score a goal. LOL.

And I watched a soccer match too! Man Utd vs Liverfools. And YES! Utd WON! 2 - 0!!!
Anyways good to be back. Hopefully I will be better next time I play.


And check out my short hair!!! For those who didn't know, I have been wearing a longer hair style for quite a while. Need some time to get used to >_<









Aight, that's it for me this time. More to come hopefully!!!

*need a hug* Ben

2 Comments:

  • I am so happy for you.
    See, all you know is start taking action. :) Add oil!!!

    By Blogger moo, at 11:08 AM  

  • Thanks >_<

    By Blogger Ben, at 3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home