Lif3 is full of bLu3s

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Home sweet home

Arrived on Sunday, officially second day back in KL, Msia. Suppose to blog when I arrived, but somehow, as usual, other stuffs came up. Jet lag, as usual, slept like a pig. On Monday, I accompanied my dad to fix my Beetle, poor thing. Dented and some scratches =( so sad, no one takes care of my baby when I'm not around. Anyways, we spent basically the whole day at the workshop and in the evening I had dinner with my family. "Bak Kut Teh" FTW, LOL. But wasn't that good though. But oh well, it's good to be finally able to eat some of the food that I really missed. Then later at night, I went out with a group of guys to a mamak store. Had chats, catch up with each other, crapping all along, bla bla bla. Then one the guys said, "Hei, I'm playing futsal tonight, then I was like, cool. To make it short, I decided to join him and his group of friends. Didn't really play as good as I wished, but oh well, I did enjoy myself. Then, Tueday. Nothing special, spent some time with my mum and after that I came back home and took a nap. Weather is killing me, just imagine when I left Adelaide, it was freaking cold, around 4-5 degrees Celcius and then I'm back here, with the temperature averaged to 30 -_-; omfg. And as always, I was planning to write more but somehow I decided that this entry should be enough for the day. I was planning to write about my experience on the plane, at the airport, on my back here...bla bla bla...but no, decided not to... =b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home