Lif3 is full of bLu3s

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Petite Me

How absent minded...I did not even post for my 21st birthday -.- Next week will be Week 7 already and I'm still taking my own sweet time to get used to the study environment. Not that I'm doing really badly, so far so good, I think. I'm currently on medical leave, want to know why? Because I got injured while playing indoor soccer, knocked me poor head on the wall, had like 5 stitches (previously I did mention that I have about 10 but actually not, went to the doctor today and found out that I only had 5 >.<) Hmm, my post seems to be a little jumbled up, but head back to 17th of August.

My 21st Birthday
As you can see from the pic, the location is not really exquisite =b This picture is taken at a good friend's place. Well, it doesn't really matter does it? Anyways, we had a buffet dinner in Glenelg. We took the tram from the city to the beach(Glenelg). On the way back to the city, the tram stopped at one of the stations because it seems that the power supply has been cut. But after about 20-30 minutes(I think), the power supply is back on and off we head back to the city. Drove to my friend's place and yea, have my birthday cake there -.- erm...it was nice and simple, just like I hoped for as I'm not a fan of celebrating birthdays. At least it wasn't as surprising as the one my buddy had when I was back in Malaysia, that is one hell of a birthday that I will remember =b.

My head
Yes Yes. That's me alright. Me with a bandage around my head. Don't I look cute? Haha. Hmm, well there is nothing much I can say about it since I already mentioned it above. I couldn't really recall how my head got bumped into the wall. A guy from the opposition team came to me and asked whether he pushed me, I said "I have no idea" but oh well, I suppose I'm just unlucky. To be more details, I remember blood was all over the floor and I felt a suddent numbness after my head made contact with the wall. Kinda scary, the first thought in my head was like "Shyt, am I goin to be a vege? I knocked my head hard" After that some stranger sent me to a local hospital and I was attended by a female doctor after I gave my details to the counter at the emergency area. A nurse gave me the stitches and it took quite a while, so I thought must be at least 10 stitches since I have a separate cut -.- and I found out today that I only have 5. What big difference. Maybe the doctor missed out a stitch or two. Had the stitches taken out and the doctor said the wound is still open and advised me to rest. REST? I'm planning to play soccer tomorrow!!! -.-

Flow
Go with the flow? I need to get a snow cap to cover up my head -.- because it will be damn ugly since a patch of my hair is missing and the wound is visible. I don't wana scare anyone away -.- Anyways, I wanted to post on a new member of my gaming collection, yup, I finally got myself a Playstation Portable aka PSP . I don't have any photos of the new baby yet and my room is in a mess, so I can't exactly find a good spot to take a picture of it. Maybe I will do it in my next entry. I will end this with a "thought of the day". I just checked out a few blogspots and something just came to my head. How to be a successful person in life? Do you want to be successful? I have always been following the flow. What flow? What happen shall happen? I envy people who are successful, and sometimes I wonder, are they any better than me? or worse? Questions to be answered. Hopefully I can find these answers as soon as possible because tide wait for no man. End

2 Comments:

  • Katrina Disaster Blog
    The governments of 26 countries agree to release 2 million barrels a day from strategic fuel reserves to cope Hurricane Katrina's aftermath, the International Energy Agency says.
    Great Blog! I'll be Back! If you have time go see my ##car fuel saver## related site. It pretty much covers ##car fuel saver## related stuff.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:08 PM  

  • A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell free internet video game on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home