Lif3 is full of bLu3s

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Have I or I have...?

Today is just one of those days that I feel I have the worst luck in the world. I received a bad news. I do not wish to talk about it. I want to sort it out.
I thought to myself. Am I a failure?
Have I failed as a son? Have I failed as a brother? Have I failed as a student? Have I failed as a friend? Have I failed as a person?
Or I have failed as any of these?

To add salt to wound, I went for a car wash earlier today. While I was wiping my car dry, I realise I have lots of scratches on my car bonnet. It's not normal scratches and I figured perhaps the brush had some rough sand on it when I started cleaning my car. Unlucky? Sigh, things probably will look worse in the morning.

5am here and I still can't sleep. Is it the coffee I had from McDs or is it something else? I never have to deal with the issue of "Unable to sleep" because when ever I am not in a mood, I just lay down on my bed. But...not this time.
I need to get some rest so I can go...deal with this bad news...

*restless* Ben

4 Comments:

  • add oil!

    By Blogger moo, at 2:41 PM  

  • sometimes i thought about the things that you think about.. if i'm a failure.. well, bad things happen whether you expect it or not. just dont dwell in those thoughts for too long. things will change man. dont la so sad.. things will be better la

    By Blogger Lionel, at 1:36 AM  

  • heys budd.. where are you? been quite a while now.. getting worried here..

    By Blogger dikos, at 8:46 PM  

  • I am still alive, no worries. Thanks for dropping by x)

    By Blogger Ben, at 1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home