Lif3 is full of bLu3s

Monday, September 05, 2005

Dis-me

I wonder where do people get the motivation to update their blog almost everyday. For me, I am having a hard time doing that. But I promise myself to try to blog before I sleep everyday. Today I went for classes after a long week break, medical break that is. I knocked on my head remember? (check previous post) Anyways, I decided to go for classes since I can't bear with the fact that I do nothing at home. Alright, let's update on stuffs that happened yesterday and today.

Champion
I was involved in a soccer competition on Sunday, which started from 9 am in finished at 5pm. My team played a total of 6 games, 4 games in the group stage, semi-final and the final. My whole body is aching now because haven't really stressed my body this much, eventhough the games are only 30 minutes long and the fact that I wasn't totally involved in the entire game (mostly 10-20 minutes for each game). Each of us got a champion's medal and the winner of the competition earned themself a hamper which I don't really care about. I was really happy that I'm able to play with such a great team (a number of good players but not all). During the group stages, the games weren't that tough. Most of the job were done by the midfields and forwards (attacking half, I'm part of the midfield =b) so the guys playing at the back were pretty comfortable and the goalkeeper hardly touched the ball. Then the cramps start to crack in. That's where I start to worry that I wouldn't be able to carry on. Then we had a lunch break before the fourth game which is pretty long, I even refereed a match =b. Then come the semi-final and final match where we won on penalties, our goalkeeped made a magnificent save that totally surprised the person who took it cause the ball was heading the top left corner of the goal. Well, that's that.

Disappointed
What more can I say when I received my assignment back today? Totally disappointed. I have no idea that my tutor would be so strict on his marking but oh well, I suppose I can learn a lot from this. I didn't know that art is about precision, I thought it's how one express oneself. In this assignment, I have to draw Homer Simpson, yes, Homer Simpson. I only got a P1+ and the assignment is worth 15% -.- sigh. I have to do better in the next assignment which requires me to draw glass bottles which is not as simple as you think.

Studies
So I guess it's back to business again. Study!!! Someone told me, "You should enjoy yourself when you are studying, studying in Uni is the time when you enjoy yourself because once you enter the working world, the commitment..." sigh, how do you enjoy studying? Questions to be answered again. Hopefully I can get answer when I dream tonight. -end-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home